Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Leave it to Beaver!

I had a doctors appointment today to meet my new doctor. My husband picked out my outfit and I think he did a pretty good job! Of course I accessorized it.

My dogs wanted to be in the picture lol. I bought this dress at Old Navy early this summer. I paired it with the mark. It's a cinch belts ($18 for a set of 3) and a few vintage mark. items. The Michelle Vale bag, Borrowed From The Boys watch and the Line Up necklace will hopefully show up in the "Sale" album soon.

 

I can't tell if this dress makes me feel like June Cleaver or Michelle Obama. But I love the colors and how lady-like I feel in it. And I tried to transfer that color into my makeup...

How to!

  1. Moisturize skin with mark. Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15. Then, using a makeup sponge apply Got the Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 to entire face. Apply Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer under eyes & around nose. Set the foundation with Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation.
  2. Prep eyelids with mark. Primed for Perfection, make sure to apply to entire lid & along lower lashes. Apply the Goldi Luxe and Stellar(vintage) I-mark eyeshadow to inner half of lid. Then, apply Luster I-mark eyeshadow to the outer half of your eyelid overlapping the gold a little. Lastly, apply Java I-mark eyeshadow to outer corner of lid and into the crease. Then take a blending brush and blend all shades together so there are no harsh lines. Highlight inner corners of eyes and under brow with Biscotti I-mark. Take No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set and line your top eyelid and extend line slightly beyond corner of eye. Apply the same Eyeliner on the outer corner of lower lashes. Then with a dry brush smudge your line and highlight under line with Luster. Apply 2 coats of mark. Lash Act Build and Define Mascara in Brown Black on upper lashes.
  3. Contour face with Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up, applying it to hollows of cheeks & along hairline. Apply Just Blushing Powder Blush in Dollhouse to apples of cheeks. Highlight with Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette on cheekbones & down nose.
  4. Apply mark. Bare Hug lipclick to lips with a little of Gloss on in Sand to finish off your look.
As always you can get all of these items mentioned by going to my e-boutique www.mymarkstore.com/KaylaFord

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment