Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Green eyed lady!

Yesterday we went to visit some friends from our old base. I wanted to look good without being too dressed up. I found the perfect dress in my closet. Dressy but not too dressy.

This is the mark. Major Chic dress ($32) it's is the most comfortable dress I own. The color and sleeve makes it ready for fall. Here's mark's description of it: With its casual tabbed sleeves, playful neckline ties and figure-flattering drawstring waist, it's the epitome of laid-back polish. 95% viscose/5% spandex.

Even though I got called "G.I. Jane" several times from my husbands military friends. I felt put together and not like I tried too hard. If you want a grab and go dress this one is for you! Now onto my makeup for the day. I played up my green eyes by using greens and I love how it turned out.

 

Here's the how to..

  1. Moisturize skin with mark. Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15. Then, using a makeup sponge apply Got the Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 to entire face. Apply Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer under eyes & around nose. Set the foundation with Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation.
  2. Prep eyelids with mark. Primed for Perfection, make sure to apply to entire lid & along lower lashes. Apply the Goldi Luxe I-mark eyeshadow to inner half of lid. Then, apply Empress I-mark eyeshadow to the center of your eyelid overlapping the gold a little. Next, apply Moss I-mark eyeshadow to the outer half of the eyelid overlapping the green a little. Lastly, apply Corset I-mark eyeshadow to outer corner of lid and into the crease. Then take a blending brush and blend all shades together so there are no harsh lines. Take No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set and line your top eyelid and extend line slightly beyond corner of eye. Apply the same Eyeliner on the outer corner of lower lashes. Then with a dry brush smudge your line and highlight under line with Empress. Apply 2 coats of mark. Lash Act Build and Define Mascara in Blackest Black on upper lashes.
  3. Contour face with Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up, applying it to hollows of cheeks & along hairline. Apply Just Blushing Powder Blush in Afterglow to apples of cheeks. Highlight with Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette on cheekbones & down nose.
  4. Apply mark. Toasty lipclick to lips to finish off your look.
As always you can get all these items from my e-boutique www.mymarkstore.com/KaylaFord

 

Thanks for reading<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment