Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Makeup Dupe Alert!

My very first makeup dupe! I have to do it over my favorite high end brand vs my favorite drugstore brand. Urban Decay is absolutely my guilty pleasure. I love the products but hate the price. This was until I found how close E.L.F. products were to UD but the prices were outrageously different. Let's take the UD Naked palette for example:

It is a great neutral palette with basically every color you could possibly need for a natural look. But this wonderful palette breaks the bank at $50! I don't know about you but I can't spend that kind of money on eyeshadow! Sooo being my frugal self I found an alternative!

This is the e.l.f. Beauty book that retails for $5 at target and big lots! Talk about a steal and so comparable. Don't believe me? See for yourself....

First physical comparison:

Then let's get to the swatches to really blow your mind. Please excuse the $48 price I borrowed this picture.

As you can see they are nearly identical! This particular e.l.f. Palette is still lurking around stores but in case you can't find it check out www.eyeslipsface.com for some other palettes similar to this one and take advantage of their 50% eyes sale right now!

Thanks for reading(:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment