Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why so serious?

So I last minute decided to dress up for Halloween and by last minute I mean at about 5:00 yesterday. So I went to my closet and noticed a lot of green and purple and decided to go with the Joker. I had a green makeup look I've been wanting to try so it was perfect.

I wore the mark. Very Vintage dress under my American Eagle kelly green sweater. Also with the vintage mark lace scarf and the purple tights from the mark. Do the Tight Thing set. Here was my inspiration for the make up...

And here was my interpretation of it...

This was before I fixed the"scar"
 

And this was after..
 

 

Of course I exaggerated it more than the photo bc it was Halloween. But let me know what you think and what you were for Halloween!

Thanks for reading<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment